The Keithley 237 Source-Measure Unit (SMU) is a fully programmable instrument, capable of sourcing and measuring voltage or current simultaneously. This system is really four instruments in one: voltage source, current source, voltage measure, and current measure.
- Four instruments in one (voltage source, voltage measure, current source, current measure)
- 10fA, 10 V measurement sensitivity. Internal 1000-reading memory
- 1100V source and measure
- Standard and custom sweep capability including pulse
- 1000 source/measurements per second
- Four quadrant source operation
2 MAR 16 Unit was limkited calibrated in 2008. The calibration sticker from ESSCO reads "LIMITED CAL / MONITOR SOURCE VOLTAGE" Unit is in very good physical condition, missing top cover screw. JB