This is a used unit, with various small scratches, and appears excellent operational condition.
Engineer's Notes: We wired up the unit and connected oil-free 100 psi compressed air. I've been running the unit under computer control, but the system is passworded, and that prevents me from exercising many of the functions. All major systems including the vacuum ovens (there are two, for loading and off-loading) seem to be working fine though.
- The unit has dual vacuum ovens (with dual vacuum pumps for loading and off-loading) one at each end.
- It has a resistance welder and it has a large number of new accessories and spare parts for the welder.
- The welder spec is:
- Benchmark Industries Model Phase III
- S/N 0301PH3-076
- 120V 15A
- Inspected 10/3/2010
- The gloves and sealing clamps seem to be missing (a minor expense.) The unit comes with a pile of piping, manifolds etc for making the gas connections. The serial number is 0801G2-202
- Brief of operator instructions and test data sheets included. Unit comes as shown, no other accessories are included.
From Manufacture's Specifications of the System Contents: Benchmark International Phase 3 Welder Gow-Mac Instrument Panel 2x Alcatel Pascal 2010 SD Bench Int Coolmate 3 Features: Fully-integrated hardware Automated computer controls Contamination-free environment Multiple vacuum bakeout oven configurations Fully-integrated automatic electronic gas pressure control system Moisture and Oxygen monitoring ISO 9000/Military specification traceability Input: 220VAC, 30A, 3P, 50/60Hz OD: 113" L x 39" D x 59" H Enclosure Length: 60" 4 Glove Ports: 4 Weight: Approx. 2,500 Lbs.