The MP1777A is the world's first jitter measuring instrument that accurately measures jitter characteristics at Standard Telecom, FEC and the latest OTN 10.709 Gb/s data rates. It fully conforms to the jitter specifications standardized by ITU-T O.172 and Bellcore (now Telcordia) for measuring instruments. It offers the required jitter bandwidth of up to 80 MHz on jitter generation and measurement, as well as up to a maximum of 3200 UIp-p jitter modulation amplitude for testing at 10Gb/s and FEC rates.
The jitter signal generation and measuring functions of the MP1777A permit highly accurate evaluation of jitter characteristics such as: Jitter Tolerance, Jitter Transfer, and Output Jitter, which are widely used for the quality evaluation of transmission equipment and optical modules used in high-speed digital transmission systems. Besides the standard OC-48/STM-16, OC-96/STM-32, and OC-192/STM-64 rates, jitter measurement is also supported at various FEC rates adopted by optical submarine transmission systems. Its high sensitivity input (option) allows the jitter measurement of input signals with amplitudes as low as 150mVp-p.
- World's first Jitter Analyzer that fully conforms to ITU-T O.172 standard at 10Gb/s
- OC-48/STM-16, OC-96/STM-32, OC-192/STM-64 rates available as tandard
- Supports various FEC rates for Undersea Cable Transmission Systems and Modules
- OTN (per G.709 OTU-2) system and module testing at 10.709 Gb/s with MP9677B
- Automatic Jitter Tolerance, Jitter Transfer and Jitter Sweep Measurement
- Jitter Evaluation up to 80MHz with maximum Jitter Modulation Amplitude of 3200 UIp-p
- Built-in Modulator and Demodulator
- Perfect analyzer for jitter testing of clock recovery module, Mux/Demux, Encoder/Decoder, SONET/SDH and Submarine Transmission System etc.
- Easy-to-use, PC controlled operation reduces set up time and improves the efficiency in testing
Option 02: 2666M/5332M/10664M Jitter
Option 10: High sensitive input of 0.15 to 1.3 Vp-p